Monday 29 September 2008

Don't Tell Me It Is My Bad Luck !!!!!!



I have been into this since a week only, trying to figure out how things work in National Lottery Instant Games.

What I have been trying to prove that when you "Try" to play an instant game you get different prizes than when you play it with real money. That is, "Try" to play a game for some time and you might win a big prize, however, play the game for many times and check how much you could win, rip off !!!

Check the screen shot above, I have played this game as a "try" mode for more than 50 times, I won amounts up to £1,000. And the confusing thing that - at most - 2 rows' prizes might be similar. On the contrary, when I played the game for real money (as in the image above), I got 5 correct rows, and guess what ? all of them are £2's ....

I have tried again and again, I got one correct row, two rows, and again, all were £2's.

Bad Luck ?? Be my guest, getting 5 correct rows in such game is not a bad luck, I believe.


No comments: